Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where is Bonnie Today?

If you are wondering where Bonnie is today, I will tell you. She has been kidnapped! Yes, I say, kidnapped!

The senior girls from her school have abducted the freshmen girls today for a big day of FUN! And it was totally a SURPRISE. Bonnie was absolutely clueless! The freshmen were blindfolded and their hands were tied behind their backs. The seniors wore black and were masked!

The girls are going over to someone's house to hang out and maybe swim. Then they will eat dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and not be home until late! Maybe Bonnie can post some pics of the actual abduction.

Mariel is spending the night with us. She and Bonnie will have to get up at 6 a.m. in the morning to go to volleyball practice. I think they may be tired from all of the excitement. Bonnie can give you some more info tomorrow afternoon!

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Sam Wick said...

Cool! That sounds fun. She is so lucky! The CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!! I wish I was her right now!

Render MoonArrow said...

Wow!

Why did I not think of dat!!??!

CHEESECAKE!

Save me a piece!

Have fun, Bonnie!

Hannah Banana said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I LOVE OUR SENIORS! OUR SENIORS ARE AMAZING!!! *goes to start recollecting memories for a blog post*

Hannah Banana said...

{and we didn't go to cheesecake; wait was too long. We went to TGI Friday's. :D}

Render MoonArrow said...

Hey! Mrs. B

You should get a nice Profile pic!

groovymomma said...

You're right! I'll do that now! If I have questions, I will ask Bonnie for help.

Render MoonArrow said...

AWESOME!

I love la color of those flowers!