Hello! My daughter suggested that I start blogging, so here I go! I will start with the tag that she gave her friends a while ago --
10 Random Things About Me
1. I do not dye my hair.
2. My idea of exercise is a good brisk sit!
3. I eat cereal almost every day for breakfast. I would prefer Captain Crunch with Crunchberries (the best cereal known to man) but since I am over forty I have to be concerned with things like "vitamins" and "fiber."
4. My favorite rides at Disney World are: Test Track at Epcot; Star Tours at MGM; and Winnie the Pooh at Magic Kingdom (it's whimsical)
5. Nicknames from my past: Lady Di (from high school - I hated this nickname); Spunky (from college - ask my husband); and my favorite YBAB ID (sdrawkcab ti daer)
6. I am an indoor person (this is very compatible with number 2)
7. I like cool weather, and my not-so-secret fantasy is to live in Houston only during the cooler months, and to have a summer home somewhere with pleasant summers (Oregon, Montana, Minnesota, etc.)
8. Lactose intolerance stinks -- no ice cream, and no whip on my frappaccino.
9. Reading is fun! Currently I am reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. It is long but very good.
10. I prefer dark chocolate rather than milk chocolate. Yeah for M&Ms dark!
Maybe you knew these things about me, or maybe you didn't. Maybe you are interested, and maybe you are not. Either way, "this party's over."
More later . . .
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Mommy! And you said you were not funny! I'm so proud! :) Good job on your first post! I'll come downstairs and hug you now and tell you how to get emailed comments. :D
...and yes, I knew most of those things about you. :D
Hello!
This is one of Bonnie's Blogging Friends!
I met you when we went to go see Prince Caspian!
Nice Blog!
Captain Crunch is my favorite too! Ha!
I like the nicknames!
I HAD NO IDEA (until now of course) My mom has one too! I'll tell her you have one.
Well, thank you for the kind comments, guys. Tell Charity and Flint and their mom, also. So far, blogging is pretty fun!
I like Captain Crunch too!! (The original though)
Post a Comment